Thursday 13 November 2008

Bad Week....

I've only got 8 minutes before I have to go to class (the second one because I slept through my alarm AGAIN) so I'm just going to post my little rant. I PROMISE you there will be a positively glowing report on Norway to follow, I just don't have time for uploading the pictures and turning my frown upside down. Believe it or not I'm actually a lot better today. I've been having some serious homesickness. I know...I only have a month and 4 days left. I KNOW I'm coming down the home stretch, but this week, a month has seemed like a lifetime and it's getting to me a lot. Norway was really stressful. We had to sleep in a hostel with awkward roommates, it rained the WHOLE time, it was freezing cold, and there were countless awkward interpersonal moments throughout the whole trip. I guess I kind of cracked on the way home. I didn't want to be coming home to Paris and more of Europe and more of my teeny tiny room and speaking French. I wanted to be coming home to a big hug from my family and a big kiss from my Joe. I needed to be warmed up and snuggled with. It just kind of broke my heart for a couple days. So basically, yes I'm fine, yes I appreciate this trip, but man am I homesick.

No comments: