Monday 1 December 2008

IT'S DECEMBER!@@!!!!!!!@#@!#$!!!!

***Before anything else: I know, I know, I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks and I'm SORRY!!!! Will you believe me if I say that I was super busy? No? Well... I guess I don't have an excuse. At least you get to look forward to Switzerland and Germany pictures...sometime...in the next two weeks...maybe? I'll give you some links to look at the albums online. It's not cause I'm lazy. Honest! I really AM busier than I have EVER BEEN. You're lucky you're even getting this post out of me! Ok anyway...Here's the real post:

THANK YOU GOD ITS DECEMBER.

I think it's important though, to let you know that I am NOT taking this trip for granted. Here are two big things that I am thankful for this holiday season:
  • Joe. After almost six years together we had to endure these last 3 months apart, and let me tell you it has been HARD. As difficult as it has been for me, I'm sure it was even worse for Joe. Now that it's almost over we can look back and say that it has been good for us, and it's made us stronger in SO MANY ways. I am thankful to Joe for making me a happy person, for being the one person I can't live without, for pushing me daily to improve my life and myself, and especially for sticking with me during this period of self discovery. It doesn't get any better than him. On that note I guess I have to thank Nan too! Thank you for Joe!
  • I'm thankful that I'M LIVING IN PARIS. This has been an incredible opportunity and it's literally been handed to me on a silver platter. It's been challenging in so many ways but I believe that it has done some great things for me. I am more independent, I am more confident, I have seen a little bit of the world, and hell, I speak fluent French! All of this has been given to me by my parents and I am THANKFUL, Mom and Dad. All my stressing and complaining probably hasn't given you an appropriate picture of how this has been for me, but it's been WONDERFUL. I know how hard you guys have worked to get where you are in life. Nothing has been handed to you on a silver platter. I love you guys. Someday I will pay it forward.
Anyway, I could make a list a mile long of all the things I am thankful for in my life, but it's 12:15 here and I still have some studying to do. Don't even get me STARTED on the 17 PAGES I still need to write, in french, in the next two weeks. Lets just take this one day at a time, shall we?

1 comment:

Nan said...

2 weeks....

We're all thankful for you too sweety and for your family as well who take our son in as one of their own.