Sunday 14 December 2008

Why I'm going to fail my exams...

So... While going over my notes for exams today I realized a few things.
A. I think politics is the most boring subject in the universe
B. I think my theater teacher is the most boring woman in the universe
C. History is so much more interesting in stick figures
C. I am going to fail my politics and theater exams
Here are a few examples of what I found in my notes INSTEAD of the history of theater and the transatlantic relations between the united states and europe: "An hour and a half is TOO LONG to sit in a history lecture" "Tragedy at Tour de Nesles - Princesses like to party with their lovers, someone gets pregnant - everyone is drawn and quartered" "A moving depiction of the crusades" "Collage of words I heard during this lecture""Callie Fenwick's mind, age 9" Pretty self explainatory "The soviet union and the united states had nuclear weapons..." "Did he just say Crise Financiere? Sounds Important...better write that down..." I live in France "Maybe I should have a picnic today?" "I am drinking a coke" In this play a woman marries a man because she is pregnant with another man's baby

1 comment:

Channon said...

I used to do that too. It's a wonder I passed anything. I took to writing my name in cursive and got pretty good a flower doodles.

Glad you'll get to be home soon!